Machines for Military & Defense
Precision drilling of military armaments requires machines that can handle long, heavy workpieces with reliability and accuracy. From smaller precision armaments to heavy duty cannon components, UNISIG deep hole drilling machines are able to meet the high standards of precision demanded by these applications.
Find machines for military & defense applications
On-center drilling of smaller, round workpieces is ideal for smaller barrels and defense components.
- Hole diameters up to 20 mm [0.80 in]
- Hole depths up to 1.500 mm [59.1 in]
UNI series machines perform precision barrel drilling at higher production rates, often combined with automation solutions for high volume armament manufacturing.
- Gundrilling, BTA
- Hole diameters up to 50 mm [2.00 in]
- Hole depths up to 3,000 mm [120.0 in]
On-center BTA drilling of round workpieces up to 10 m [32.0 ft] and more in length, with the accuracy needed for military drilling applications.
- Hole diameters up to 300 mm [12.0 in]
- Hole depths up to 10,000 mm [32.0 ft] and more
On-center BTA drilling for longer workpieces, with the ability to hold straightness and roundness tolerances even at extreme lengths.
- Hole diameters up to 630 mm [25.0 in]
- Hole depths up to 20,000 mm [65.5 ft]
UNR reaming machines remove material from drilled barrel blanks, meeting roundness and surface finish requirements of accurate barrels.
- Barrel calibers from .17 – .50
- Firearms and defense industries